guide to buying a car or campervan in australia
Australia is a huge country, so you’ll soon realise that the best way to see Australia is in a campervan or car. You’ll have the freedom to explore anywhere and the vehicle to take you there. Many backpackers spend months in Australia, which means they need to find a way of exploring that’s both economical and comfortable. Rather than renting, we suggest buying a car or campervan in Australia! You always have the option of selling it on afterward. It’s a win-win situation.
In order to determine whether purchasing a campervan in Australia is right for you, you need to know a little more about what it involves and what to look out for. Welcome to…The Ultimate Backpackers Guide to Buying a Campervan in Australia for the Journey of a Lifetime.
Here’s what you can find in the Guide to Buying a Car or Campervan in Australia:
- Choosing between a Wagon, Van, or Campervan
- Where is it cheaper to buy-Direct or Via a Dealer?
- Tips for checking the specs and safety aspects
- How to make sure your campervan is legally yours
- Kitting out your van
- How to sell your van or campervan